Lucrative Consulting Is...
... a powerful and action-oriented consulting arena, where ideas are challenged, customers re-imagined, and value is driven to its peak."
I have 20+ years' experience of cutting marketing spend and increasing profit across a range of business. These range from companies diversifying operations, through to multimillion pound established businesses.
Lucrative Consulting was set up, after spending the past 11 years in a mail order company. In my time there I cut the marketing budget by over 30% and increased not only sales but more importantly profit by over 50% - even through the recession.
Which means that I am good at what I do. You could see this level of budget saving, growth and profit in your business through using my services. In this day and age there is no such thing as a job for life - and the same applies to your customers, they are not for life - you need to treat them as a customer for life.
To grow your business you need to earn people not money. When you treat your customers as the most important person in your business, you will gain customers who will stick with you through thick and thin. It costs 7 times as much to get a new customer as it does to keep an old customer - so don't waste another penny. I will show you how to concentrate your efforts on making your customers fall in love with your business and become raving fans.
5 reasons why businesses work with me
• My insightful nature often brings about ‘lightbulb’ moments in those that I work with - the benefit of being an outsider whose judgement isn’t clouded.
• I am straight talking - no holds barred and I will say those things no one else dares say sometimes, because it brings great results.
• My experience saves you time and stops you wasting money, as I show you what works and doesn’t work.
• I believe in transfer of knowledge, so your business benefits from my experience being passed on to your team, so they use what they have learned forever.
• I am independent and work alongside your team, complementing their existing skills with my experience and skills.
4 things I expect from those I work with
• You are passionate about your customers and your product
• You really want to grow your business on a grand scale
• You are willing to take action and have the man power to do so
• You are open minded about suggestions and feedback
"Thank you soooo much for all your advice yesterday, it was really (really) good to hear from an expert :)"
Caroline Carlin, 2014.
"Thank you so much for all your contribution to PTS over 11 years. We would not be where we are without you."
Alan Lucas, 2014.
"Anne challenged what I had originally thought and then helped me think in a completely different way."